They are super yummy!
Catherine’s Cranberry Delights
1/2 cup plus 2 Tblsp. sugar, plus additional sugar for dusting the cookie tops
1/2 cup melted butter
1 cup plus 3 Tblsp. flour
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
Pinch of salt
2 Tblsp. milk
2 Tblsp. vanilla
1 cup Craisins
- Set oven to 350.
- Mix butter and sugar in a bowl until fluffy
- Put flour, baking powder and salt in another
- Add vanilla and milk to butter/sugar mixture.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients by hand, using a spatula or wooden spoon.
- Mix in Craisins.
- Roll cookies into quarter-size balls. Dust top of each with sugar.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until done, but not noticeably browned.
- Try not to eat them all in one sitting.
Make about 30 cookies.